- "Young at Heart" Programs
– Unique and entertaining programs with the senior audience member in mind, are one of Shari's most endearing musical
specialties. She cleverly combines music, song, reminiscing, memory building, rhythm exercises, body movement, active imagination, and just plain fun for a memorable "Young at Heart"
experience. Shari offers a different program for each month of the year. Please contact her for the monthly program themes and titles.
♫ "Shari offers an
hour of music that goes beyond entertaining. While enjoyable to listen to, Shari helps the audience connect to the music and the stories of their lives in a way that honors the person as well
as the experiences they have lived. She invites them to recall with eyes of memory and feel with sensory recollection, experiences of growing up, falling in love, and living through the stages
of our lives. She creates connections in the moment through direct involvement and allowing the audience to participate in the making of the music. I appreciated that while she came in as
an entertainer, she approached her time with us with the intention to be about things of meaning and deeper engagement. The people enjoyed their time with her and one who was invite to 'harp'
along with her was reluctant to give up her harp she was so enjoying playing along."
- David Rumbold, Director of Spiritual Services for Lutheran Homes of Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- Young Adult & Adult Programs
- "Mystical, Magical, Merriment of the Celtic Harp" ~ Be lulled and enchanted while traveling to a simpler place and
time ~ Experience the magic of an ancient stringed instrument as sweet lyrical vocals are woven into its musical fabric ~ Delight in whimsical folktales and merriment ~ Sing, laugh, relax, enjoy
& celebrate! Shari offers various Celtic music program experiences for mixed audiences.
♫ "We thought the concert was splendid! Shari, in addition to your beautiful voice and harp performance, your professionalism was very apparent in your story-telling and
"crowd work." Thanks again for sharing your St. Patrick's Day evening with us!
- Joan Wheeler, Baraboo, WI Public Library Adult Program Coordinator
- Children's Programs - "Dream-along, Sing-along, Play-along" with Shari and the Celtic harp! Shari brings to each presentation more than 40 years
of music performance and educational experience. Her programs include traditional Celtic, American, and original music while incorporating education, interaction, imagery, motivation, body movement
and rhythm, and tons of fun! Shari creatively weaves together the magical music of the Celtic harp with her uniquely soothing vocals. Each program is highlighted with a presentation of her original
composition "Oh Wisconsin, Land of My Dreams," Wisconsin's official state ballad. Don't miss this opportunity to experience "A Little Heaven on Earth!"
♫ "All the
children and adults loved whenever Shari performed, taught them new songs, encouraged all to participate, and increased their knowledge of music. It amazes me how she is so talented and has
every audience overjoyed with her presentations. Believe me, Shari offers all audiences a delightful, remarkable and memorable musical experience."
Arna MacDonald, retired elementary teacher
♫ "Ms. Sarazin's unique combination of harp and vocals is as educational as it is
entertaining and I have always been extremely impressed with her talent."
- Bridget Christenson, Hatch Public Library Director
- Sacred Harp & Song Music Ministry
Program - Experience a music ministry of love, peace, and joy! Leave behind the
stresses, worries & hectic pace of everyday life. Find peace, comfort, inspiration, and healing through Holy Scripture and the beautiful strains of the Celtic harp.
♫ "Shari comes from my former parish, St. Patrick's in Mauston, and she has a faith that rivals her voice and her talent with the harp. .....see for yourself why I am proud
to be associated with Shari and why I love to listen to her. She makes the sound of an angel."
- Fr. Eric Berns, Pastor St. Joseph's Stratford, Wisconsin - LaCrosse diocese
- Healing Harp - Since Ancient times the harp has been used to soothe, relax, comfort and bring peace. If you or a loved one is
experiencing life difficulties, allow Shari and the "Healing Harp" to create an atmosphere of love, peace, and hope. (Ex. cancer treatments, rehabilitation, grief support, hospice, chronic pain
- Various Other Musically Crafted Programs – “The Fabulous Fifties” (complete with poodle skirt and traveling Jukebox), “The Music, Magic & Many Uses of the Celtic Harp,” “A Celtic Journey with Harp & Song,” “A
Musical Journey to the Emerald Isle,” “A Tropical Hawaiian Journey” (ukulele & song), “Hospice & the Celtic Harp,” and many more……..Shari can customize a program to fill your heart’s
- Keynote Concerts - Allow the beautiful strains & lyrical melodies of Shari's Celtic Har& Song to
enhance your conventions, event, business meeting, etc. Shari’s music along with her inspiring stories are the perfect choice for your “Keynote Concert.” Why book just a speaker when you
can have so much more – music, song, stories, inspiration, fun, relaxation, etc. Shari’s ~ Music for the Mind, Body & Soul ~ are just what your convention/event goers are looking
~ Shari's musical performances are appropriate for many other
Weddings, Cocktail Hours, Special Events, Educational & In-service Programs, Schools, Libraries, Memorials & Funerals,
Romantic Sunset Cruises, Birthday & Anniversary Celebrations, Religious Events & Ceremonies, Patriotic Events, Background Music for Special Occasions, Community Events, Coffee Shops,
Wineries, Open Houses, Festivals, whatever event or occasion you can dream up!
Please Contact Shari today to book her for your next event or special occasion......firstname.lastname@example.org
~Music for the Mind, Body & Soul~